skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Q'anjob'al summer
Wednesday, June 17, 2009
Xela market
I went back to the market at the entrance to Xela to snap a few photos. In the middle one, the woman on the right is texting and listening to music. By the time you read this, I'll be doing linguistics in Santa Eulalia...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(30)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(8)
▼
June
(21)
patej (tortillas)
Peace Corps Outing
Santa Eulalia
Peace Corps
finally a functional computer
mom and dad are gone!
Food surprises
eight thumbs down for Huehue
Xela market
Miscellany
Guatemalan language schools
Two thumbs up for Xela
Not a fan of Antigua
Across the lake
Lago de Atitlán
Out into the country
packing light
where I'm headed
no standerdizd speling
the good side, and the different side
a new language
No comments:
Post a Comment